How to Order $Money Folds
Follow these steps to order:
1) Browse the Money Fold Images, write down the name and number of each design you'd like, for example: one #4 Middy Dress, and two #13 Hearts.
2) Then determine the denomination desired for the folded bills, for example: "Middy dress with a twenty dollar bill, and the hearts each with ten dollar bills." NOTE: Any U.S. paper currency can be used, but the "Elf" design can only be achieved with a one-dollar bill to create the image of the 'face'. All the other models can be created with any bill.
3) Estimate total. Cost is $5.00 + amount of currency being folded for each model + shipping.
4)Choose payment method:
a) On line with PayPal
b) Send a check directly to us.
If you choose to send a check we'll advise you of where to send it in our reply; if you
choose PayPal, we'll include instructions in our reply.
5) Send an E-mail to: email@example.com Please list all of your choices, and your mailing address for shipping. Be sure to include the amounts of the bills for folding, and your payment choice. We will send you a reply with the exact amount due, including postage and handling and payment instructions.
6) As soon as payment has been received your order will be mailed out.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org